Downloads: "Temp" 2011 mid-season roster update for High Heat
"Temp" 2011 mid-season roster update for High Heat
Uploaded by Gwynar - 09-12-2011
With Pudge not releasing a HH 2004 roster update (to this point), and me wanting to experiment with HH 2004 rosters, I decided to put out this little roster update for the 2011 season. It is not a comprehensive update like my 2001 roster files.
What is updated:
- Major league rosters are updated (transactions, uniform numbers) through early-to-mid July (before the trading deadline)
- Updated minor league transactions as best as I could. There are many released/retired minor leaguers in organizations, but of the ones who are active this season, most are in their correct organizations
- Created some missing elite prospects (all players on MLB.com's midseason top 50 prospects lists), plus I created some other new minor leaguers.
- Did some "house-cleaning" (fixed some stuff with incorrect player photos, historical stats, contracts, and rosters over the size limit).
- I didn't update any player ratings
- I created new players to fill out 25-man MLB rosters and added elite prospects, however there are some active 2011 major leaguers, plus other 40-man roster players that haven't been added.
- With the players I created (a hundred or so, maybe), I overwrote older retired major and minor leaguers, but there are still a lot of obsolete players in the roster file.
Notes: If you continue a season/franchise (then select this roster), it should play out in one-pitch mode, you might have to change everything to "automatic" first in the game options (except for substitutions). If you start a new season, then select this roster as a base, it will not play out in one-pitch mode.
Also, like always, you'll want to keep all teams human-controlled. Not only will the computer mess up the rosters, the game may crash during the offseason menu (HH 2004 has some real problems with custom rosters).
Update by Jason/Gobias, roster created by Pudge
|There are no comments yet.